Case Study: AeroScout in RFID Journal – Deere-Hitachi
RFID Journal has published a case study from Deere-Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp., showing how they’re using AeroScout technology to track the assembly of construction machinery in their North Carolina facility.
The article covers:
- the background and history of Deere-Hitachi Construction Machinery Corp.
- why they were looking to implement an RTLS solution
- the current methods of managing production
- the solution requirements
- details of the solution and how it works
- the benefits gained by Deere-Hitachi
More Case Studies
Case Study: Extronics Provides Solar Powered UPS Solution to Offshore Well Head Platform in Southeast Asia
Medco Energi operate several offshore oil & gas platforms in Southeast Asia. The company is on a mission…
Case Study: Ex d Enclosure for Offshore Petrochemical Platform
MMX Communications needed a custom wireless network solution for a major petrochemical company. The client required a secondary…