Image/ barcode scanners:
Evaluation Development Kit
Try before you buy; the Evaluation Development Kit (EDK) allows you to evaluate the Extronics Real Time Location System (RTLS), powered by AeroScout technology, in your own environment.
- Test out your own use cases to suit your application
- See how the system works in your facility
- Understand the ROI that a full-scale system could provide
The Evaluation Development Kit enables you to set up a small version of the Extronics RTLS, but with the complete MobileView functionality of a full-scale deployment. Test out your own use cases to discover the benefits this solution would bring to your application. For example, set up directional entry/exit points using exciters, change the status of tags remotely using exciters, or create alerts when a call button is pressed.
The Evaluation Development Kit also includes up to four hours of installation support from our Technical Support team, to help you make the most of your trial.
Purchasing an Evaluation Development Kit is a cost-effective way to feel confident that the RTLS suits your application and to justify the purchase of a full-scale RTLS. The Evaluation Development Kit offers you a considerable cost saving of over 70%, compared to buying the parts separately.
What’s included in the Evaluation Development Kit?
We’ve hand-picked a range of software, hardware, and accessories to help you understand the ROI that the Extronics RTLS can deliver.
MobileView Asset Management
- Track people and assets in real time
- See historical trail
- View status and other information
MobileView Evacuation Monitoring
- Automatically muster people in emergencies
- Quickly locate people who haven’t reached safety
- Use reports to improve evacuation processes
MobileView Condition Monitoring
- Monitor temperature, humidity, or voltage of assets in real time
- Protect assets from environmental damage
- Demonstrate quality and regulatory compliance
- Get immediate alerts based on configured events, such as emergency call button presses
- Intuitive and dynamic map display
- Manage and prioritise multiple alerts
AeroScout Location Engine
- Add and manage maps of your facility
- Configure access points and exciters
- Connect MobileView with databases
- Available as ATEX, IECEx, and North American certified for use in Zone 1 hazardous areas
- Includes emergency call button
- Prevents accidental call button activation
- Quick call button access in emergencies
- Added tag protection
- Extended battery of up to 8 years
- Inbuilt mounting flanges
- Ideal for assets in rugged environments
- Includes call button
- Includes asset mounting cradle
- Small form factor
- Two call buttons for status and alert reporting
- Tamper-proof mechanism
- LED indicators
- Internal temperature and humidity sensors
- Offline condition monitoring
- Long battery life
- Bi-directional communication for over-the-air updates
- Optional call button
- Use indoors and outdoors
- Adjustable range up to 6.5m
- Real-time chokepoint detection
- Small form for indoor use
- Adjustable range up to 3m
- Real-time chokepoint detection
To see more information about what’s included, and the system requirements, please take a look at the Evaluation Development Kit datasheet below.