The EDK also includes up to four hours of installation support from our Technical Support team to help you make the most of your trial. Purchasing an EDK is a cost-effective way to feel confident that the RTLS suits your application and to justify the purchase of a full-scale RTLS.
The EDK offers you a considerable cost saving of over 70% compared to buying the parts separately.
What’s included in the Evaluation Development Kit?
We have hand-picked a range of software, hardware and accessories to help you understand the ROI that the Extronics RTLS can deliver. The EDK offers you a considerable cost saving of over 70% compared to buying the parts separately.
- MobileView Asset Management
- MobileView Evacuation Monitoring
- Instant Notifier
- AeroScout Location Engine
- Extronics Location Selector (ELE)*
- ENEXTRX30100 (AeroScout Location Engine for ELE and iTAG X30)*
- MobileView Trial License
- AeroScout location Engine Trial license
- ELE Trial License*
*ELE software included in Hazardous area EDK only.
Hazardous area EDK
- 2 x iTAGX30
- 1 x Exciter
Non Hazardous area EDK
- 4 x T2s
- 1 x Exciter
Supporting Products & Accessories
- Up to 4 hours of installation support from our Technical Support team to help you make the most of your trial.
- Supporting UK, US and EU
- Hardware Manager Kit which includes Hardware Manager Software, Tag Exciter and Detector (TED) and Exciter manager kit with configuration cables
- Maintenance & Support: 2 year plan (software only)
- Exciter Mounting Kit: 1 standard kit, 1 heavy duty kit. Both the kits include mounting options and ceiling brackets
To see more information about what’s included, and the system requirements, please take a look at the Evaluation Development Kit datasheet below.