Extronics launch new iSOLATE501
Simple, affordable, and intrinsically safe RF galvanic isolator.
Low cost, flexible wireless connectivity in hazardous areas is now achievable with the new iSOLATE501 galvanic isolator, making RF outputs intrinsically safe.
Based on years of R&D and building on the success of the iSOLATE500 range, the iSOLATE501 provides even better performance in an even smaller package.
- Ultra-wide band operating range of 120MHz to over 8GHz
- Fully ATEX and IECEx Zone 0 certified, MET certification pending
- Spectacular overall performance with minimal insertion loss
- Lightweight and compact – around the size of a small matchbox
- Use non-certified antennas, and even hot swap them
- Save time and money
Extronics is highly experienced in deploying wireless solutions in hazardous areas. To find out more, get in touch on email@example.com or call +44 845 277 5000 to speak to our knowledgeable team.
BARTEC Acquires Extronics Ltd
BARTEC will acquire the British IIoT specialist Extronics. The company is a leading global developer and manufacturer of…Read More
Extronics Inc. Welcomes a New Teammate!
Extronics is pleased to welcome Jessica Jordan to our Extronics Inc. team in Texas. Jessica brings years of…Read More
Extronics Inc. Starts Trading in Houston, Texas
Extronics is pleased to announce that it has commenced trading through a new subsidiary, Extronics Inc for the…Read More