Role: Stores Operative
- Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm (we can offer flexibility)
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit Share Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing business that specialises in manufacturing products for deployment in hazardous industries?
We are Extronics and are seeking a dedicated and motivated Stores Operative to join our team and play a crucial role in our daily operations.
- Receive, inspect, and store incoming materials in a safe and organised manner.
- Accurately pack, and ship orders to customers according to company standards.
- Perform inventory counts and maintain accurate stock records.
- Collaborate with team members to fulfil customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation in the warehouse/stores
- Safely operate material handling equipment, such as forklifts and pallet jacks, after necessary training.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally with customers to provide exceptional customer care.
- Identify and report any issues or concerns related to product quality or safety.
- Previous experience in a stores or logistics environment is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to follow instructions and contribute to the content of standard processes.
- Computer literate, full training of our in-house system will be provided.
At our company, we value behaviours believe that customer care, collaboration, teamwork, and attention to detail are essential for success in this role. Not only do we strive to provide a great customer experience we also place great emphasis on creating a great place to work.
If you are a reliable, proactive individual who enjoys working as part of a team and takes pride in attention to detail, then we would love to hear from you.
Please complete the form below to send an application for the selected job.