Founded in 1992, award winning Extronics specialises in developing and manufacturing intrinsically safe and explosion proof equipment for use in harsh environments. The growing company delivers these world-class products and solutions to customers around the globe, from industries such as oil and gas to chemical, pharmaceutical and mining. The company’s technology is cutting edge and spans from electronic hardware to software and complete RTLS solutions and works to remain at the forefront of the industry.
Priding itself on a culture of trust and understanding where colleagues are encouraged to share their ideas, challenge themselves and enhance their personal capability, Extronics is rapidly expanding and has ambitious plans in the pipeline, making this the perfect time to join the organisation on its exciting journey.
What will this role of Product Manager entail?
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, as the Product Manager you will take a proactive approach in supporting the lifecycle of the company’s product portfolio. You will be keen to understand industry trends and anticipate future customer expectations, enabling Extronics to maintain its position as leaders in the industry. Tasks will include although not be limited to;
- Identifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, supported by on-going visits to customers and monitoring competitor activity
- Analysing data with the ability to interpret this into a story, enabling you to take others on the journey with you
- Creating comprehensive briefs and supporting marketing with technical and product content
- Taking a key part in the product lifecycle, analysing data to determine future product range strategy
What will I need to be considered for this Product Manager vacancy?
- Previous experience working in a similar role or looking to take your next step into product management from a marketing or sales grounding
- Innovative and ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT literacy, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Proactive with a positive “can do” attitude
What will I receive in return?
You’ll be part of a company that will value your professional and personal development, whilst encouraging you to bring fresh ideas to the table, and where your efforts, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded.
You will receive a salary in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 level dependent on experience. Plus, attractive benefits including 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company-wide profit share scheme, and a flexible working scheme.
You will be based in the company offices in Middlewich, employed on a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week with the ability to work flexible hours around your home life.
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Naturally the company want to understand your work experience and how it fits with the role; but also ask that you include a covering letter describing why this opportunity interests you and how you can add value to the business.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.